Monday, February 14, 2011

Good Morning Monday.. 8 Inspiring Beautiful Quotes for the day



“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither 
does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.”
-  Zig Ziglar 

“Do not brood over your past mistakes and failures as 
this will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. 
Do not repeat them in the future.”
-Swami Sivananda

“Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. 
The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.”
- Wayne Dyer

“You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.”
-Rabindranath Tagore

“You will not be punished for your anger, 
You will be punished by your anger.”
 -Buddha 

“If I have the belief that I can do it, 
I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it 
even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
-Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: